Planning Makes Perfect.
When it comes to pulling together an event there are a lot of moving pieces to consider. For starters, how much planning can you do on your own, and where could you use a bit of assistance? Well, that is where Distinctive Event Rentals comes in hand. We are a one stop rental company with experts that will help you with every step along the way.
So, ask yourself, what kind of event are you hosting? Whether it is a wedding or a corporate event, it is important to think what rental items you will need. Let us help you break that down!
For everything you need to know about building the perfect event, use our event rental experts and guide to get you started!
To answer all these questions, you might need to go to our website or social media accounts to see inventory and pictures of our events. You will be able to add items to your online cart and get inspiration from our social media. Then, when ready, call our team of experts to round out your event and receive an accurate proposal that fits all your needs and expectations.
First, think, what is the size, scope and location of your event:
- How many guests or employees do you expect to have at your event?
- Is your event being held indoors, outdoors, or both? How adaptable is that plan in case of wind or rain?
- If it’s outdoors, what’s your backup plan for a worst-case scenario? Would you need a tent or indoor venue option?
- What’s your event rentals budget?
Plan it Out
Once you have better idea of event and a theme in mind, you can begin to narrow down your event rental items:
- Are you having a reception? Is it standing, seated meal, or both?
- What kinds of tables: banquet, round, cocktail? and chairs: folding, padded, chivari? How many of each will you need?
- Will you need buffet stations, one or more bars, a dance floor, or a stage set up for the event?
- Is your venue or caterer providing table settings (flatware, glasses, utensils), and barware, or do you need to rent them
- What kind of A/V setup do you require: something to for a live band, a DJ, a speaker?
- Do you need lounge seating for guest comfort? Pipe and drape to create ambiance within your tent?
Specialists in event rentals, party rentals, business rentals, and wedding rentals in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg VA, the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, the Northern Neck of Virginia, the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and the Eastern Shores of Virginia and Maryland.
Design & Development by WebWorx, Inc.